Are you looking for a new challenge, personal development, and better rewards in 2017?
At Silicon Practice we have great ambitions too. When joining us you will become part of a company where growth is on the agenda and excellence in customer service and continuous improvement are part of our daily work.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our fast-paced, friendly team based in prestigious offices in Swindon (just 2 minutes from J16 M4). This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, positive and well organised Administrator to join a rapidly growing company.
The successful applicant will undertake a range of finance and operational responsibilities including raising and tracking of sales invoices and preparing quotations and orders. You will be provided with the opportunity to highlight your organisational skills by giving support to client meetings for example preparing agendas, presentations and following up action plans.
The successful Administrator will have at least 2 years administration experience. You will need to be:
- Reliable, extremely well-organised with a “can-do” attitude.
- A self-starter capable of working to deadlines.
- Tenacious, enthusiastic and highly driven with the ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial skills.
- An excellent communicator with good telephone and writing skills.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced company will allow you to flourish in this role.
In return, we can offer a great working environment and the opportunity for personal development within a professional, friendly team.
Interested? Then apply to Jane Oddy (firstname.lastname@example.org.