Junior Front End Developer
With offices just 2 minutes from J16 M4 Silicon Practice is a place for people who have a true thirst for continuous learning, a passion for innovation and a desire to be the best. We provide a unique development path for talented individuals to grow their skills. Our existing team are testimony to our approach. There are no limits to what you can achieve.
We are looking to grow our fantastic team to help build on the success of FootFall, our unique product that is designed to personalise healthcare and help GP practices manage their increasing demand.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Every day you will help to make a difference that will impact the lives of people today. You will join the Development Team as a Front-End Developer to work on the delivery of new and existing projects. This is an excellent job for a junior Front End Developer looking to expand their portfolio of work, develop experience working on the development of ideas for an already successful product whilst working in a supportive team environment.
We don’t just want your development skills, we want your creative skills too. We expect you to contribute to the next generation of our ground-breaking product, using all your skills in UX, graphics, performance and responsiveness.
Skills you be expected to have:
- Agile development: rapid development of prototypes for assessment and testing.
- Knowledge of WordPress and plugin development
- Experience in using GIT/GITHUB
- Knowledge of optimising website front-end load times
- A thorough understanding of implementing responsive & adaptive websites for all devices
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Knowledge of Ubuntu and bash.
- Knowledge of AWS especially S3 and SES.
In return we offer an attractive package including:
- Huge opportunities for professional and personal development within a friendly, supporting and productive team environment.
- The chance to work on stimulating and challenging projects where you will be encouraged to develop your skills and initiative.
- The opportunity to learn from highly experience professionals.
- 20 days of paid holiday (including bank holidays) plus birthday holiday.
- Time off between Christmas and New Year (without using holiday)
- Easy to reach offices (J16 M4) with excellent facilities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and are looking to for a new opportunity we’d love to hear from you! Please telephone Jane for more information on 01793 710500 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Online Content Editor / Relationship Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge, personal development, and better rewards in 2018?
At Silicon Practice we have great ambitions too. When joining us you will become part of a company where growth is on the agenda and excellence in customer service and continuous improvement are part of our daily work.
We are a leading provider of web-based services for the health sector and have an exciting opportunity for a talented Content Editor/Relationship Manager to join our expanding team. Based at our prestigious office in Swindon (just 2 minutes from J16 M4) you will be responsible for organising and editing content to our clients’ websites as well as developing excellent business relationships with our clients.
You will be given training and support to advance your current knowledge of Microsoft Office and to provide you with new skills to help you be successful in the role.
We are looking to recruit an organised individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. It is essential that you have highly developed written and grammatical skills with a sharp eye for detail. You will have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and have the ability to work to deadlines. You would describe yourself as being self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and prepared to take on new challenges.
Experience of using Photoshop would be an advantage.
This is a varied and busy role for a candidate who wants to develop their skills in a professional team. It is an excellent chance to join a vibrant company carrying out a role that could springboard to further opportunities.
Interested? Then please telephone Jane for more information on 01793 710500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.